New Expression In UV Print and Cut
Combining the flexibility of print and cut, the benefits of UV-LED printing and Roland DG’s renowned commitment to reliability, the DGXPRESS UG Series makes professional UV print technology accessible to businesses of all sizes.
- High-speed printing for maximum productivity.
- Highly precise print expression.
- Broad media compatibility.
- Fast drying print for quick turnaround and finishing.
- Specialty printing for textures and effects.
- High Speed Printing
- Touch Screen Control
- One-touch Auto Calibration
- Take-up unit
Do Even More with UV Print and Cut
Enhance your capabilities with the added power of high-speed, reliable UV-LED printing technology, extensive media compatibility and specialty effects capabilities.
Labels & Decals
DGXPRESS is the ideal solution for those who need professional, reliable equipment which can exceed the demands of a thriving economy. Every element of the DGXPRESS UV printing solution is meticulously refined to deliver high-speed output with healthy margins. With instant drying there’s no need to wait for post-processing, letting you produce more and grow faster.
Exceptional Print Impact with Special Effects
Roland DG’s UV printing solutions are crafted with precision to deliver sharp detail and stunning colour to stand out from the competition. The addition of gloss UV ink gives you the ability to produce a wide range of special effects, further enhancing your output.
Leaders in Print and Cut
Roland DG invented print and cut technology in 1995, creating an outstanding breadth of opportunities for print professionals. With print and cut, you can create a wide range of applications from stickers to signage, increasing your profit-making capabilities with the help of:
- Unattended operation for large quantities of stickers and labels.
- Perforation cut for faster processing after output.
High Performance Ink
Using the latest D-UA inks for high-performance and economical printing, you can get maximum speed with dual-CMYK or offer more products with the addition of White and Gloss ink.
- CMYK – CMYK Get premium results with high-quality CMYK D-UA ink
- Gloss – Generate a multitude of tangible effects, simulated embossing and gloss finishes
- White – Print white details or add sub-coats for dark or transparent materials