All the colour, performance and reliability you need to build a successful graphics business.
New generation TrueVIS SG2 series large format printer/cutters provide the superior colour and cutting features you expect to find in a top-of-the-line machine, but without the higher price tag.
- Featuring new TR2 ink for a wider colour gamut with brilliantly vivid print output at a very low ink cost per sq/ft
- Offering smart new print/cut features that include automated pinch rollers
- 3M™ MCS™ Warranty and Avery Dennison™ ICS™ Warranty Program certified for added print confidence
On-Demand Graphics Customisation
Need a device that can produce a wide variety of premium, on-demand graphics from your home, office or workshop? Get a head start in graphics customization with a simple-to-operate and easily affordable printer/cutter that was built to build your business. Swap-out your desktop devices for the 30” SG2-300 printer/cutter that offers so many more customisation opportunities.
The Brilliant Cost and Colour Benefits of New TR2 Ink and True Rich Colour
Elevate all your print output and improve colour reproduction of specific colours with TR2 inks in CMYK configuration that produce graphics with exceptional realism and colour intensity.
- With True Rich Colour you have access to amazing new colour profiles to help you generate a whole new level of colour vibrancy in your prints
- True Rich Colour and TR2 inks combine neutral greys, smooth gradations, and natural skin tones to expand your colour gamut
- TR2 ink is GREENGUARD Gold certified for low-emission printing
- Exceptionally scratch-resistant, TR2 ink is durable up to three-years outdoors without lamination
With faster job setup time and sequence, reduced ink maintenance consumption, and other productivity features, the SG2 offers added usability and performance.
Nozzle Mask Function
If a nozzle on the printhead is clogged and misfiring, you can turn off a specific nozzle band and carry-on printing.
Optional Media Take-Up
An optional new TUC4 take-up system offers smooth and stable production— it has two modes to handle everything from adhesive backed vinyl to thicker media like canvas and banner.
Roland DG Mobile Panel
Clean, test print, and troubleshoot your SG2 from the comfort of your tablet or smartphone with Bluetooth enabled printer management.
Included VersaWorks 6 RIP Software
The latest edition of the world’s most popular RIP software offers new features for effortlessly managing your print output.
Built to Build Your Business