Benchtop UV Flatbed
Direct-to-Object Printing at its Finest
Expand your business with high-definition, high-speed digital printing thanks to the VersaOBJECT MO-240. Our advanced UV flatbed printer gives you the power to dominate a growing direct-print market through:
- High-Definition Print: Reproduce small letters, fine textures, gradations, and colour-matched graphics with ease.
- High Productivity: Do more with staggered print heads, powerful UV lamps, and an A2 print bed.
- Greater Flexibility: Print up to 204 mm, as standard and unlock cylindrical items with an optional attachment.
- Intuitive Interface: Now with touchscreen control and more powerful, easy-to-use VersaWorks software.
The MO-240 is engineered to deliver high productivity with print speeds up to 1.2 times faster than comparable models from other brands. The staggered print head configuration, powerful lamps and increased bed-size deliver printing speeds of up to 2.07 m2/h in standard mode, letting you get more done. Denser white ink means you can print white twice as fast as previous models and Gloss ink can now be printed in thicker layers, doubling the speed.
Improvements to the setup process make it easier to switch between products and jigs of items with ease. The included software also lets you unlock unprecedented productivity with multi-layer printing, meaning that you can outperform your competition when printing on almost any substrate.
Optional Rotary Printing Unit
The new optional Rotary Axis is quick and simple to install and opens opportunities for printing onto bottles and other cylindrical items 10-121 mm in diameter and 30-540 mm in length.
High-Definition Print and Accurate Colour
The pinpoint accuracy of the MO-240’s newly developed print head, combined with an expanded ink set, allow for detailed text and stunning image quality. Newly added Orange and Red inks extend the achievable gamut, enabling you to achieve colours that previously could not be accurately reproduced.
Whether you need vibrant colours, high-opacity White ink, or the ability to print unique textures and dimensional effects, the MO-240 UV printer is the answer.
High Quality and Versatile ink
Using the latest ECO-UV EUV5 inks for exceptional and premium-value printing, we go beyond CMYK to give you even more options and flexibility.
- Get stunning image quality and colour gamut with the EUV5 ink
- Create textures and embossing for eye catching graphics
- The improved opacity of the white ink brings details to the surface of the images and accentuates colours and contrasts
- These new ink sets expands the colour gamut of the MO-240 and allow it to reach colors that were never possible previously
- The new Primer Ink allows the MO-240 to print on substrates that we could not be considered previously
Cutting-Edge Print head Technology The MO-240’s newly designed staggered print head delivers exceptional print quality at speeds that double productivity.
Powerful UV Lamps Newly developed UV lamps – twice as powerful than conventional lamps – cure the inks instantly for optimum productivity.
Vacuum Bed The MO-240 comes with a vacuum bed as standard, which lets you print on a wider range of substrates including materials that are thinner, more flexible, and lighter in weight.
Broad Substrate Compatibility
Print onto a virtually limitless range of flexible and rigid substrates and objects.
Efficient and Fluid Workflows
Produce your work, your way with flexible job-management features.
Professional Color Management
Match your customers’ color with ease thanks to advanced RIP features.
Printing Distance Mode
Print directly onto irregular or curved objects with a high degree of accuracy.
Time Saving Turnaround
Switch to digital direct-to-object printing and eliminate long set-up and finishing times.
Add extra expression to your prints easily with a library full of exciting printable textures.