Combining the flexibility of print and cut, the benefits of UV-LED printing and TrueVIS heritage, the LG series adds a new dimension to graphics printing.
- High-definition output
- Speciality printing for textures and effects
- Broad media compatibility
- High-density white ink
- Fast-drying print for quick turnaround and finishing
- High Speed Printing
- Touch Screen Control
- One-touch Auto Calibration
- Take-up unit
Take Print and Cut Further
TrueVIS is synonymous with industry-leading print-and-cut machines. Enhance your capabilities with the added power of premium-quality UV-LED printing technology and specialty effects capabilities to offer your customers even more products.
Using the latest ECO-UV EUV5 inks for exceptional and premium-value printing, we go beyond CMYK to give you even more options and flexibility. Talk to a Roland DGA expert about your print requirements to discover the ink configuration that’s right for you.
- Powerful Software Included VersaWorks 6 included, letting you produce print-and-cut output in a simple workflow.
- Low Running Cost Long-life printheads and ink-clogging prevention ensure sustained quality.
- Perforated Cut/ Sheet Perforated Cut Separate individual jobs without cutting the backing sheet for unattended long runs.
- Professional Color Management Match your customers’ color with ease thanks to advanced RIP features.
Powering the Future of Printed Signs and Graphics
The professional’s choice for maximizing brand consistency, producing the highest quality output, and building businesses, award-winning TrueVIS printers and printer/cutters are now available in a variety of models and print production solutions to suit your specific needs. TrueVIS LG series UV printer/cutters are designed for passionate print professionals like you, who seek the quality, reliability, and versatility needed to achieve new levels of success.