The DWX-4W’s high-performance 60 000 RPM Jaeger DentaDrive spindle supports precision milling. It’s equipped to mil pin-type blocks, including glass ceramics and composite resin – acclaimed in the industry for their superior strength and aesthetics. materials can be finished with a short finishing tome, dramatically reducing labour and production time.
In addition to milling on X, Y and Z axes, the DWX-4W rotates pin-type blocks 360 degrees on a fourth axis (A axis) to support undercuts, the rigid ball screw-driven 4-axis control allows for smooth, high-precision machining. With its multi-pin clamp, it can mil up to three different pin-type materials continuously, enabling production three different patient prosthetics in a single production run. it also features an Automatic Tool Changer (ATC) that auto-changes grinding burs without interrupting the production process.
Even novice users can quickly set up the DWX-4W and begin creating prosthetics the same day the machine arrives. Ease of use features include:
- Simple one-button design.
- colour-code LED status lights signal current job progress.
- Fully integrated pump and coolant system, with water collection filtration for maintaining a clean and efficient workspace.
- The Virtual Machine Panel (VPanel) allows users to configure settings from their computers, send CAM data the the DWX-4Wfor production, and track milling progress.
Combine DWX Devices for a Complete Dental Solution
Pair the DWX-51D and DWX-4W for the most flexible and productive dry and wet milling solution. using both dry and wet DWX devices gives you the technology and confidence to take on the maximum amount of glass ceramics and zirconia restorations. in contrast to dry and wet combo devices, a dedicated DWX dry and wet solution eliminates the switch back-and-forth through processes and the hours of cleaning in-between jobs.
- Capable of milling glass ceramics and composite resin
- Combines 4-axis milling with simple one-button operations
- High-performance Jaeger DentaDrive spindle
- Multi pin-clamp to mil up to three different pin-type materials continuously
- 4-Station automatic Tool Changer to change grinding burs for continuous production
- colour-code LED status lights signal machine errors and milling progress
- connect up to four DWX devices to one computer
- Automatic machine calibration
- Pair the DWX-51d and DWX-4W for the most flexible and productive dry and wet solution