TrueVis Quality, Now in Resin Ink.
Premium 4-colour Resin printer with fast drying inks, excellent durability and optimum usability.
Until now, resin printing was associated with flat, uninspiring colour. Enter the TrueVIS AP-640 that’s redefining resin printing with high colour saturation on a wide range of materials from uncoated PVC to non-PVC media. It features new TrueVIS resin ink and advanced machine features to optimize colour reproduction on vinyl, paper, film, and specially formulated fabrics — expanding your graphics to include flags, roll-up screens, textiles, wallpapers, and so much more.
Build and expand your sign and graphics business with a wide range of applications, low running-costs, and the quick drying benefits of Roland DG’s first resin printer.
- Dual, staggered printheads with variable dot printing and True Rich Colour presets offer natural, vibrant print results with higher colour saturation
- Water-based TrueVIS Resin Ink provides quick-drying, scratch-resistant, and safe results on a wide range of media
- Legendary Roland DG machine reliability, service, and support now available in a resin ink printer
- Touch-Panel Operation – A 7-inch, full-colour touch panel with intuitive settings and functions makes print operations simple. Clearly defined icons for set-up, maintenance, print volume, consumables, print status, and more allow for a convenient, streamlined workflow.
- High-Productivity Dryer Unit – Newly designed drying unit allows prints to dry quickly and completely before proceeding to the next process, saving hours of production time.
- Automatic Gap Adjustment – Media gap and feed compensation can now be adjusted automatically with a single button. The AP uses optical registration technology to ensure print accuracy and avoid variations in output.
- Included Take-Up Unit – An adjustable take-up provides print stability for a wide variety of popular media. It also allows easy installation of a loading platform for clean, efficient media collection.
- VersaWorks 6 RIP Software – The latest edition of the world’s most popular RIP software seamlessly combines with our new AP-640 resin printer technology to effortlessly manage your print output.
- Instant Drying – Drying time is virtually eliminated thanks to a built in heating unit.Improved Ink Capacity – New 700 ml high-capacity ink pouches are easily replaceable, supporting economical and environmental printing operation.
- Resin Ink Re-imagined – Our newly developed water-based resin ink and innovative True Rich Colour 3 preset works together to ensure vibrant colour and natural-looking print quality time and again.
- Low Running Costs – High pigment, quick drying resin inks let you produce more output with less ink, effectively reducing running costs.