LEJ-640 Printing and Embossing Effects on Virtually Any Media
Roland VersaUV LEJ Hybrid UV-LED Flatbed Inkjet Printer Based on award-winning VersaUV technology, the 64″ LEJ-640 prints CMYK, white and clear coat on virtually any substrate up to a half-inch thick. With the LEJ-640, you can print white on a variety of clear and coloured media for text and graphics that stand out.
Layers of clear coat finish your graphics with custom patterns and embossing effects, perfect for premium brands. As a hybrid printer, the LEJ-640 accepts both roll and flat media substrates from films to Gatorfoam. Now with just one device, you can explore a world of applications, from packaging prototypes and POP to wide-format signage, decor, exhibits and window displays.
- hybrid UV-LED inkjet printer: Roll-to-roll mechanism for handling roll media & Rear and front folding tables support rigid materials up to a half-inch thick, including 4? x 8? sheets
- Automated sensor technology prevents head collision and eliminates user errors
- ECO-UV inks, available in two formulations: Original ECO-UV for applications requiring clear coat & ECO-UV S for added flexibility (CMYK and white only)
- Choose from four ink configurations: CMYK + White + Clear, CMYK + White + White, CMYK + Clear + Clear & CMYK + White + White only
- Layered clear coat produces unique textures and finishes, including matte and gloss varnish and embossing effects
- Heavy-duty media handling system supports heavier rolls: SP-300i up to 44 lbs & SP-540i up to 66 lbs
- Choose from hundreds of media options, including synthetic papers, BOPP, PE, PET film, corrugated cardboard, foam board , Gatorfoam and more
- Includes VersaWorks RIP Software
- Patent-pending automated Ink Circulation System for white ink
- Print speeds up to 133 sqft./hr. in CMYK mode
- Maximum1440x1440 dpi image quality for fine quality and tiny text
- Safe, long-lasting and low-heat LED lamps
- Lowest power consumption in its class