Power Your Customisation Business with added Size and Speed
Built to build success for your customization store, internet shopfront, kiosk, sign shop, or other business, the LEF2-300 has a larger overall print area than most UV printers in its class. It also prints at high production speeds to give you an expansive solution that fits the needs of your growing business.
With superior ease of use and efficiency, you can print brilliant colour and realistic textures for amazingly lifelike graphics plus premium finishes including simulated embossing on almost anything.
Now available in a choice of 20 or 30 inch print widths in a stylish form factor, the LEF2 series will redefine your business
Power Your Customisation Business with Added Size and Speed
As the fastest and most productive of all the VersaUV LEF printers, the LEF2-300 series were built to build success for your customization store, kiosk, sign shop, or other business. The LEF2-300 and LEF2-300D have a larger overall print width than most UV printers in their class, with the LEF2-300D boasting additional print depth. The LEF2-300 series of printers also print at high production speeds to give you an expansive solution that fits the needs of your growing business.
Feel the Colour with Gloss ECO-UV Ink
Print onto higher volumes of items and add gloss/matte finishes, realistic textures, or 3D embossed effects to add a whole new dimension of “touch and colour.” Develop your own special finishes or choose from seventy-two, ready-to-use texture patterns in our Roland DG Texture System Library.
State-of-the-Art Ink Printing
Print graphics with smooth colour and exceptional detail on a virtually limitless range of merchandise, materials and products.
- CMYK, White and Gloss ECO-UV® (EUV ver. 2 and EUV4) inks offer stunning results.
- ECO-UV® (EUV ver. 2 and EUV4) inks are engineered for use on all applications— you don’t need to purchase multiple ink sets for different media use.
- Create colours that pop on dark or clear substrates with White ink that acts as a spot colour.
- Optional Primer ink enables you to prep the surface of materials like acrylic and plastic for full-colour customisation. For optimum primer results, it’s highly recommended that users test for adhesion to media items before final production
- An Automated Ink Circulation System stops ink pigments from settling in the ink lines for even consistency.
- Mist Filters catch the surplus ink that mists off the edges of your media to avoid overspray and keep ink from falling on internal components.
UV Customization with More Ease and Efficiency
The simple-to-operate LEF2-300 series is fully-loaded with advanced new machine features. Completely enclosed when printing, it runs clean, cool and energy efficiently with low-heat UV-LED lamps and self-wicking ink features. It offers many new machine advantages to lessen downtime and streamline your print process.
A Convenient, Clean, and Supercool Machine Experience
With state-of-the-art, low-heat UV-LED lamps, and self-wicking ink features, the fully-enclosed LEF2-200 flatbed UV printer is simple-to-operate and runs clean and cool with a safeguarded operation. In addition to eliminating additional machine movements of previous models to give you a more efficient operation, it offers new machine advantages to streamline your print process
Removes any ink remaining on the printheads and cleans the printhead surface to maintain the health and ink cost-efficiency of your printer.
Easily affix corner brackets to the print bed to simplify your set-up and the alignment of items for printing.
Nozzle Mask Function
If a nozzle on the printhead is clogged and misfiring, you can minimize printer downtime with the ability to turn off a specific nozzle band to allow continued production.
New Machine Panel Options
For efficient job set-up and operation, the machine menu now includes media height display, custom setting the origin point, and custom preset naming.
Start Timer Function
Automatically complete the setup operation of printhead cleaning and white ink circulation, so you can begin printing immediately after loading items— an auto wake-up feature acts like an alarm clock, alerting your LEF2-200 to start these cycling procedures.
- LED Pointer Set-Up -A new LED pointer precisely pinpoints the origin point of your print job.
- Roland DG Intelligent Pass Control – Controls dot placement between each pass for faster throughput and excellent image quality in all print modes.
- BOFA Unit – An optional BOFA air filtration system ensures proper ventilation while also functioning as a stand and storage unit.
- Vacuum Bed – An optional vacuum bed holds media perfectly steady to ensure print stability.
- Rotary Rack Accessory – An optional machine attachment enables users to get better print results when printing on cylindrical objects