A 3D printer that fits on your desk
The newly developed desktop ARM-10 features a proprietary projector lens and Roland’s image cure resin, creating 3D models using UV light. The acrylic resin becomes semi-transparent when cured. Post-processing, such as support removal, polishing and adding colour are simple to do. The UV lamp instantly cures and laminates acrylic resin to build 3D shapes. The projection system allows simultaneous production of multiple objects within the same work area, enabling efficient 3D printing.
Create complex shapes with minimum resin consumption
With 3D printing, parts which previously required multi-axis milling, such as complex objects with undercuts, can be built quickly and easily. By using a suspended build system, resin consumption is kept to a minimum, making prototype production efficient and affordable.
Includes monoFab Player AM 3D printing software
monoFab Player AM is probably the only software you need to take your STL design through to finished printed model. It enables data correction, with a healing function to fill in any gaps in 3D data and simplification of meshes, layout editing and automatic support generation. The user-friendly interface is easy to use, making it ideal even for beginners.
High Precision 3D milling of prototypes and production models Summary:
- UV lamp instantly cures and laminates acrylic resin to build 3D shapes, allowing simultaneous production of multiple objects within the same work area.
- Build Technology: layer projection system
- Build Size: 130 (W) x 70 (D) x 70 (H)mm
- Build speed: 10 mm/h (layer pitch = 0.15)
- Support tray and containers to remove excess uncured resin. Also spatula and tweezers for support removal.