The Ultimate in High-Volume, High-Impact Print Production
Built tough for non-stop print production, you can build your sign and graphics business around the IU-1000F large format flatbed printer. Featuring high-resolution printing with banding prevention, twelve print heads, 1,280 nozzles per unit, and image results up-to 635 x 1,800 dpi, it offers fast, high-volume print production with high-impact graphic results.
Compatible with hundreds of substrates, ramp-up your UV printing speed, volume and profit.
Print Speed and Quality to Suit Your Production Needs
Featuring twelve high-performance inkjet printheads in a staggered three-row arrangement, the IU-1000F prints edge-to-edge on thin or thick boards. Meet fast turnaround times or produce high-end signs and displays with multiple speed and performance options.
Ink Practicality, Versatility and Creativity
With the combination of White, Gloss, and Primer inks in addition to CMYK process colors, the IU-1000F offers high-end results on hundreds of applications.
- Print high-opacity White ink with CMYK in a single pass to make colors really stand-out on dark and transparent media
- Get excellent results on challenging substrates by prepping with Primer ink before printing your graphics
- Add Gloss textures, raised embossed effects, and spot varnish for stunning finishes
- Easily manage your machines movements, speed, voltage, head cleaning and more from your desktop with the Roland DG Print Control Center.
- Low odour, low chemical emission inks and a “human proximity sensor” create a safe machine environment for flatbed operators.
- Includes a premium RIP software package with intuitive tiling, scaling, cropping and many more essential features.
- Features a media ionizer to reduce static and ensure ink-firing accuracy on materials like corrugated boards that generate a lot of static.
- Offers a smooth operation and performance with one-touch, automated daily printhead cleaning— avoid losing valuable print time.
- Print one large board or print on multiple boards at the same time with the production versatility of the IU-1000F.